Do You Need a Coach?
Maybe one – or more – of the following statements apply to you?
1. You find yourself at a crossroads in life, and don’t know how to proceed? You feel “stuck”?
2. You feel like your life has no direction, but you’d like to plan a future for yourself, yet you don’t know where – or how – to start?
3. You are struggling with a particularly sticky issue, and you find you need help working through it to its resolution? Or
4. You simply feel that you’d like someone with whom you can “talk things through?”
Mike has been a coach officially for 10 years now, and unofficially for over 20. He has a Master’s in Divinity from McMaster Divinity College, and has, in the past, practiced as a Pastor in churches for 5 years.
He is ordained by the Bancroft Centre for Awakening Spiritual Growth, and is currently returning to school part-time (September 2019) to begin a 4-year program in Psychotherapy. By the Summer of 2023, he will be a Registered Psychotherapist.
He has the experience and training to help you become the best possible “you” that you can be!
In just 10 weeks, he will teach you what you need to know to maximize your life’s potential. After having finished the initial program, you will have:
1. Developed personal Mission, Vision and Value statements for your life
2. Developed a 5-year plan, based on the above, to move you towards living your passion(s); and
3. Learned how to deal with common mental and emotional snags that can threaten taking us off track when trying to reach our goals. These include, but are not limited to, the following:
a. Negative Self-talk
b. Anxiety and Fear
d. Anger and Resentment
e. Problems with others (friends, family, coworkers, bosses, etc.)
f. Not having boundaries that are “solid enough”; and
g. Much more
After Mike’s 10-week program, you’ll be set to start living the best possible life available to you! You’ll have direction, a personalized plan, and the tools you need to overcome any obstacles in your path. Why not reach out to him here ? Alternately, you can call/text at 647-677-6025, or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reaching out to Mike may just change your life!